Wednesday, November 4, 2009

School Law Book choices

Dear Students,
I know that the law book is very expensive.  This is the one book from my Master's degree that I continue to use on a regular basis.  Look at it as an investment.  Having said that, you may borrow a book from someone, or you may purchase an earlier edition as long as you have access to someone who has a new edition. 
Also, I have posted an opportunity for you to purchase a digital version of the book if you would prefer.  You have access to it for only 128 days.  (a semester) You can download a paper version but you will not continue to have digital access after the 128 days.  Make sure you consider all aspects of this BEFORE you buy a digital version. I look forward to our time together next semester.  I'm very much looking forward to teaching School Law!